- Manual Testing
- Test Management
- Test Automation Process
- Automation Framework
- Automation Methodologies
- Test Harness
- Test Templates
- Testing Resources
- Test Misc
Advantages of Selenium Core
Creating Core Tests
Creating Test Suite
Add all the created tests to your test suite.
<td><a href=“CreateEntity.html">Create Entity</a>
<td><a href="testWorkflow.html">Verifying Default Workflow </a>
Steps for Running Selenium Test Suite
- Path to Invoke the Test Runner
- Path of the TestSuite.html
Selenium Core Execution Modes
- Run the Selected Test
- Run All Tests
Overview Of Execution Modes
- Run All Tests: Run every test in the test suite.
- Run Selected Test: Click on one test in the test suite, then click here to run just that one test.
- Pause/Continue: While a test is running, press the Pause button to temporarily stop running commands. After you press Pause, you can press Continue to resume the test.
- Step: Click on a test in the test suite, then click on just one line of the test to set a "breakpoint." When the Test Runner reaches a breakpoint, it will automatically pause execution on that line. You may then press the Step button to run the next line of the test and pause again. You can also click on a breakpoint line to remove the breakpoint.
Selenium Chrome TestRunner
- Use the following URL to invoke:
- Reads the TestSuite.html
- The test suite is specified in the &test=… part of the url string. Change this to point to your testsuite.html file.
- Nothing else needs to be changed.
- Executes test cases listed in this file